Monday, February 26, 2007

Just Another Day

Last weekend turned out to be really fun, just like I knew it would. My friend Mary came with us on Saturday. We met eachother in 2nd grade and were really good friends for 2nd and 3rd when we got split up into different classes. After that we didn't talk much because we never saw eachother. Well she added me to her myspace profile about 2 weeks ago and we started talking again. Turns out she has a really rough home life with her Mom being a drug addict and her sisters are a little crazy. She doesn't really know her Dad and her Mom just divorced her step Dad and they all live with her Grandma. So me and Mom invited her to come with us on Saturday and she had a blast. She stayed with us that night and was over all day Sunday. I think it was a good break from everything going on at her house. Mary is a very sweet girl and I'm so glad we are friends again, we also share the same first name :)
Tyff brought her ultra sound picture and dvd. It was so amazing to see that little baby moving around inside of her. It was so tiny! They are finding out in 5 weeks if it is a boy or girl. I thought it was longer but I was wrong. Yay I am so excited to find out!
I haven't done much today but school work... and I am about to go shower and clean my room. Sounds exciting eh? Hopefully later we will have family home evening and I will help with dinner. Then again there are a lot of left overs from last nights delicious dinner so we might just eat those. We had this really yummy creamy chicken stuff with rice and green beans. The chicken stuff... don't know what its called, was way good I will have to get the recipe from my Mom and post it. I know Christi and Alison are always trying new recipes and will love this one!
Thanks for reading my 3rd blog. I will try to keep posting. If anything exciting ever happens! Peace out ladies! :D

2 comments:

Alison said...

Yes, Lyss, we would love your mom's yummy recipes.

Christi said...

I have always admired your compassion for others. You are a good friend to Mary. Thanks for your example.