Thursday, February 22, 2007

Lazy Thursday

It is 3:00 and I just ate breakfast, along with my Mom. After I woke up at about 10 this morning I came in to wake up Mom and ended up crawling back in bed with her. We both fell back asleep and didn't wake up until almost 2. Oops... She is texting Dad and warning him that we are moving very slow and don't have much done. So when he gets home he won't be surprised we're just laying around. Well we are going to get the house clean as soon as we get off our lazy bums and get ready for the day. Tyff and Jason are coming tonight so we better get going!! I am excited for them to come and stay the night. We are all going to St.George tomorrow morning and going to the Parade of Homes, a yearly tradition. They will stay in St.George at Jason's parents house tomorrow night and then we will finish the houses on Saturday. It should be lots of fun.
I am so excited that Tyff is pregnant, she had her first ultra-sound today and everything turned out just fine. Jason said it was awesome and I know he will be the cutest Daddy ever. They should be finding out in about... 10 weeks if it is a boy or girl, yay! Grandma Mary already brought over a little yellow blanket for Mom to crochet the edges on. But she says, "when we find out the gender, then we reeeally get serious." That made me giggle. This is going to be so much fun. Aunt Lyssy! That will be me :)
Last night I got a call from an old friend. His name is Brendan and we met in 8th grade. He asked if I wanted to go to get ice cream and I said yes. We went to Grandee's and got some ice cream and talked for a while. I love seeing and talking to old friends and catching up on their lives, it makes my day. He is a really neat guy and I hope we keep in touch, he is moving to St.George this year :(
I am going to get in the shower, finally, and help Mom with the house. Bye!*

2 comments:

Christi said...

Let's see, I got awakened today at 5:50 (That's sleeping in for me). I didn't get to go back to sleep because MY little girl crawled into bed with me at 6:20. That is a lazy Thursday. Your mom deserves it but I don't know if you do! Have a fun weekend with Tyff and Jason and tell them hello for me. Love you.

Alison said...

Hi Lyss. I just found your blog from Christi's. What fun! See if you can get your mom and Tyff to do one, too.
I remember becoming an aunt for the first time when Tyff was born. And now it's her turn, and yours. You'll have so much fun.
Love you.