Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Yay!

Hey! Christi and Grandma might be the only ones to read this unless Mom and Tyff will join in. I decided to be cool though and make my own :) Right now it is about 5:00, Mom is on her way home from St.George, Dad is working out, and Bretten... who knows. I'm kind of stuck in the parents bedroom because there is a guy putting in the new linoleum in my bathroom and he put all this stuff in front of the door... thanks dude. Oh well it just gave me something to do and I decided to make a blogspot! I've been home all day, cleaning up the house and working on my internet classes. Same old thing I do everyday. But thats alright I cope with it because it's what I need to do. I wish I had fun stories to tell like Christi does about Kennedy and Tristan and all the fun things she cooks. I made some Mac and Cheese today here is the recipe : Box of macaroni and cheese, milk, and butter. Bring water to a boil... just kidding.
The day before yesterday was quite funny though I have to say. Mom was in the kitchen working on dinner, or maybe cleaning up I can't remember. I was sitting on the couch just in front of the kitchen when she turned on the sink and I heard her scream. I looked back and the handle to the sprayer had stuck so when she turned on the faucet, it sprayed her and the kitchen everywhere! We both laughed for about 10 minutes, she had a nice wet t-shirt contest and then got cold and changed her shirt. Shhh don't tell her I told that story hehe.
After laughing so hard for the first time that day it made me kind of hyper. My friend Kary called me and asked if I wanted to go out to the ranch with him, Zach, and Lindsey. Zach works out at the ranch everyday for this really rich guy who has an amazing house out there. I decided to go and was hyper the whole time, I think they got a little annoyed hehe :) We made kool-aid which probably didn't help matters, oh well. Then we played some fun games from our childhood, Candyland and Trouble. Trouble lasted forever because we were so into it and kept sending eachother home and finally Kary won. After all the fun and games we went home at about 10:00.
I have another blog on my myspace page, which I have written a lot in, maybe I will copy and paste it to this. Well thanks for reading my first one. See ya!

1 comment:

Christi said...

Lyssa,
I am so proud of you! I love your blog. I am excited that you decided to join us. You have as many stories to tell as anyone. I hope you will keep up with it. I love you!