Sunday, March 4, 2007

Chocolate yummy

I am such a slacker! I need to start writing at least every other day, sorry my bad. Not much has happened since I last wrote. I got in trouble last night. But umm I'm a teenager, it happens, right? Anyways it wasn't bad. I'm a good girl I promise :) I wasn't feeling very good today. I laid in bed a lot of the day, showered, ate dinner, cleaned up dinner, talked to my friend for a while, read scriptures with the parentals, had prayer, got ready for bed, and went to bed. Well obviously I'm not asleep hehe. Just thought I'd drop a few words. It was a boring day. My depression is coming back so that is mostly why I was in bed all day. Not too fun. I will be ok though. I just get through it one day at a time. With a little help from my parents, friends, and most important the Lord. I know that that is what got me through today. Tomorrow is a new day. Me and Mom are actually going to get up early, hopefully. We want to go walking at the SUU indoor track. I go every so often and run by myself but we decided that the 2 of us should just go walk in the morning. I am going on the Martin's Cove Hand Trek in July. I need to start conditioning! It'll be a lot of walking. Like 25 miles I think. But I know it will be an amazing experience. I'm so excited to go, I've heard a lot of stories about it and think it will be sooo worth it. Well I'm gettin tired. Its only 12:30 hehe and I'm actually tired. I love you all! Well Christi and Alison, you seem to be the only readers but that is fine with me. =) Goodnight
OH p.s. the reason why my title says "chocolate" is because well for one reason, my Mom made these AMAZING soft gooey brownies tonight. And put chocolate ice cream on top. They were so good and I'm craving some chocolate again so I might have to sweeten my dreams with a lil more chocolate hehe

3 comments:

Alison said...

Did someone say brownies? Definitely one of my weaknesses. Hang in there Lyss. You have so many people who love you. We'll pray that you can beat this thing. I think that exercise definitely will help, though. Too bad you're not close enough to come take a walk with me in the mornings above my development. An awesome view of the whole valley. I love it.

Christi said...

You are so cute! I wish I could give you a big hug. Keep your chin up and don't forget the important things. Take care of yourself. I love you!

Mary said...

I have actually read your blog and thought it was wonderful. As you know I have been in North Carolina so I haven't had access to the computer until now. Keep up the good work. I love you.