Sunday, March 11, 2007

P.S.

Don't read this until after you've read my last blog that I wrote!!!
Ok I just forgot something and I know that this question will be asked. Am I going to be able to do drill team next year? Yes I believe I would be able to because after all my make up work at home I'm going back to CHS for my senior year. I don't see why I wouldn't be able to try out because of grades... who knows. But a lot of my decision goes towards if Pam does it again. They had a really rough year with the new coach and a lot of the girls say it was too much drama and just not worth it. If she decides to do it, I will. Because I don't know if I could make it through all of that without her. And plus, we'd be the only seniors on the team. Tryouts are at the end of this month and when she makes her decision, I will talk to the coach and make mine. Anyways just thought I'd say that since I forgot!

4 comments:

Christi said...

You should try out even if Pam doesn't. You will have drama no matter who is your coach because that's what happens any time that many females get together! You shouldn't pass up the opportunity because of that. My first year of drill team was really tough. About half the team was made up of new people and our advisor was always telling us that we weren't working hard enough even though we always gave it our best. When it came competition time we would have early morning practice every day before school and then during school and then after school. My friends and I would then meet at the church and practice more! If I would have quite because of all that I went through that first year I would have missed out on a lot of fun times.
You keep working hard. You can do anything you set your mind to. I love you and don't ever give up Quincy. He is more than just a stuffed bear! I am glad you are still our little Alyssa.

Alison said...

I second that, the part about you begin able to do whatever you want to do. We know you're smart enough to get caught up. And we know you're good enough to be on the drill team. So go for it!
Love you!

Mary said...

I third that! If you want to be on the drill team, then go for it. We would even come to watch you perform. Your senior year should be the best year of your life and I am glad you will be going back to school. I am looking forward to having you stay while your parents are cruisin' and bring Quincy with you. We will make her a quilt. I love you.

Mary said...

I third that! If you want to try out for drill team, then go for it! I am happy you will be going back to school for your senior year. I am also looking forward to having you stay with me next week while your parents are cruisin'. Bring Quincy. We can make her a quilt. I love you.