Friday, February 15, 2008

What? An update?

I'm finally getting in touch with the world, well, the few people that read my blog. I'm babysitting right now, if you haven't already read my last post on the family blog. The girls are crushing goldfish into the carpet, even after I pick them up, they manage to do it again. Oh well, I'll find the vacuum before I go home.
So yesterday was Valentines Day. I was up most of the night for some reason, the night before. I didn't fall asleep until about 6 a.m. So I woke up pretty groggy at about 1 in the afternoon and got going for the day. Mary got home from school a while later and Mom had a doctor's appointment in St.George. Before she left and took the car, I went and picked up my boyfriend Kary. After she left, Kary, Mary, and I deep cleaned the house. Spotless. Mary brought in a few loads of wood and we got a fire going. Then we set and decorated the table and started dinner. Daddy had to work late so he didn't come home until about 7. So the parentals came home to a warm, spotless house, with a cute, pink Valentiney table. Mom got going on the rest of dinner and we helped get it done. We had a delicous dinner and wonderful night together! Mom got Mary and I some fun scrapbooking stuff for Valentines Day. I'll have to get going on my scrapbook!
Who's read the Twilight series? Me and Mary are addicted! I'm only on New Moon right now but I'm just about done. I'm stoked to read Eclipse and then the 4th book will be out in August. I guess there's not much else I can say because I don't know who else has read them. Mom thinks I'm a lot like Bella. I disagree except for a few of her characteristics. I think they're about as good as Harry Potter, now I better not get whacked by one of my cousins for thinking that! Well I best be cleaning up this mad house and checking on the girls!

No comments: