Friday, April 13, 2007

32 hours!!

Wow its been awhile, sorry guys. I have a lot to update on! Well for one thing, I got a job. I work at Pier 49 Pizza. It has only been open for about a month an a half. I started last Tuesday when I came back from Grandma's house. It is awesome I really love it. I think I will be sticking with it for a while. Finally I can pay for my phone bill! Mom and Dad will love that.
Ok so next thing, PROM is tomorrow!! (32 hours to be exact) I was asked by Brenden Anderson while I was staying with the g parents. Pam let him into my house cuz she had been taking care of the kitties. They disastered my room of course. But it was cute, I got him back pretty good also when I answered him. We have been friends for a long time so it will be really fun. We have a small group it is me and Brenden, and Pam and Kyle. I'm way excited. We have our day date planned out and this is what we are going to do. Leave Cedar at 7:30(definitely way too early for me!) go to Redcliffs and hike and play in the water. Hopefully go far enough up to where we can slide down the big waterfall! Take lunches and eat there, leave at about 11:30ish for St.George. In St.George we will go play laser tag for about an hour. After that we will head home in time for Pam to do my hair before her hair appointment. At 7:30 we have reservations to eat dinner at the Texas Barbecue place. I've never been there but Brenden says its good. Then we will go get ready and put on our gorgeous Cinderella dresses,(I will have to post pictures, they are so beautiful) and go to prom! Yay! I'm so stoked I think this will be awesome.
Tyff and Jason are coming for the weekend just to hang out and celebrate Daddy's big 50th birthday!! I will be running around all day tomorrow so hopefully I will have time to see them!
Well I had an awesome week in the B-town with the G-parents :) It was a blast. I got to help Grandma at work a little bit, and I made a blanky for Tyffy's little girl! She made my skirt and a bonnet for the trek which made me oh so happy. We also took pictures over at Kathy Bradshaws house. VERY cute. It made it even better that my best buddy RaCail came with:D We had so much fun together that week. I was already having withdrawals from her the day I went home! All the girls that I made friends with want me to move to Beaver because we had so much fun! I fit in perfect I must say. RaCail, Malorey, and Jenna are amazing friends and I love them to death. I hope I can come back soon and hang out with everyone and stay with Grandma for a while! I also got to spend a day at BHS. Exciting eh? It actually was really fun. It was nice to see a school that everyone got along with eachother and there were no cliques or people that judged. There were also no goths or emos which is so weird because like half of Cedar High is all of them. It was cool to see how different everything is and how the teachers and kids are. Of course half of the students AND teachers were my cousin or something or other somehow! Ya gotta love it. Well I want to say thank you to my Grandma who does so much for me and just spoiled me and Shelby the whole time we were there. She also paid $300 for my prom dress which I will NEVER forget. That means the world to me as does my Grandparents! Thank you again I love you so much!
Well I'm off to pick up my dress and get my paycheck. See ya everyone!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Hey, Lyssy! It was as much fun for Grandma to have you in Big B as it was for you. We'll have to do that again. I love you